2008年10月2日星期四

Life is but a dream

Thinking of where I am
Is my life a dream?
Came to the land
with a brief case
in my hand
Now a family of four
contend and all

Always an underdog
Not a lucky hog
for I believe
in hard work
not good luck.

I don't brag
And never beg
For what I am worth
It's all
in the bag

Going up
Or coming down
It’s not how
I plan
Doing what I love
It’s all
that counts.

I teach
I research
And service too
Doing it all
With an itch
For positive change
And work
Of top notch

In teaching
It’s all about
Learning
Exciting
Motivating
Connecting
Explaining
Guiding
Advising
Feeling
Modeling
Cooperating
Participating
Discussing
Engaging
Reflecting
And improving

In researching
It’s seeking
For meaning
Reading
Thinking
Hypothesizing
Experimenting
Analyzing
Understanding
Writing
Publishing
Presenting
And sharing

For teaching
is my life’s calling
I teach
Therefore I am
Is my life adream?

没有评论: